*** October 6th - October 7th, 2023 *** Friday Frenzy & 2 Day Pass: 4pm-7pm
Saturday Early Bird: 7am - 9am
Saturday General Admission: 9am - 4pm
Located in the famous Paso Robles Event Center, the Three Speckled Hens Antiques and Old Stuff Show is a biannual event that specializes in selling one-of-a-kind antique and vintage items. Over 100 vendors will participate in the show, selling everything from antiques and vintage items to re-purposed treasures.
The show's "Coop Cafe" will offer breakfast and lunch items, while food trucks will be on-site to give you even more snacking choices. If a Bloody Mary or a glass of wine is what you want to sip while shopping, we will have a Bar for your enjoyment. If you have to leave for any reason, remember that you can re-enter the show for free!
The show also features a "Hen Pecked Husband" area with comfortable chairs and reading material, allowing men to relax while their wives get their shopping fix.
Friday Frenzy & 2 Day Pass ($25.00): we are celebrating the triumphant return of our show with the new Friday Feathered Frenzy event. Ticket holders will enjoy the opening night at the show with the first peak of our amazing vendors set up! Your ticket will include entertainment and also early bird admittance on Saturday from 7am - 9am. Children under 12 are always free.
Early Bird Entry Tickets ($25.00): Early Bird ticket purchasers will receive early admittance from 7 am - 9 am on Saturday October 7th. Children under 12 are free.
General Admission Tickets ($15.00): Regular online tickets purchasers will be able to attend the show between 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM on Saturday October 7th. Children under 12 are free.
15th Anniversary Ticket Sale ($15.00): For a limited time we are offering a special 2 Day pass that Includes The Friday Night Feathered Frenzy & The Saturday morning Early Bird Entry with the General Admission. Shake your tail feathers with us!!!! (Ticket available until 9/16/23)
Parking: $5/vehicle upon arrival
The parking is managed separately through and all parking fees go directly to the Paso Robles Event Center.
Hotel accommodations will be posted August 1st on our website so that you may plan to spend the entire weekend with us! By purchasing tickets, you will also receive email communication from the Three Speckled Hens.
The Original Hens, Susi Fuller & Kathy Marquart with The New Chick, Kimber Black.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. HOW LONG IS MY TICKET GOOD FOR?
• Early Bird Tickets purchased for Friday are also good for Saturday. Saturday General Admission tickets are valid from 9am - 4pm on saturday only. All tickets allow multiple entry with wristband.
2. DO DEALERS ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS? While some of our dealers take credit cards and checks, all will accept cash. A good rule of thumb is that if you want the best deal on a treasure that you absolutely must have, cash is your best bet. If you find yourself needing extra cash, there is an ATM conveniently located on the Event Center premises.
3. IS PARKING AVAILABLE? Yes! There is a large parking lot directly across the street from the Paso Robles Event Center. Parking is $5/vehicle paid directly to the Paso Robles Event Center. Customer Loading Zone: There will be a complimentary designated customer loading zone for customers to pick up newly purchased items. Additional parking is available on Gregory Street.
4. IS FOOD AVAILABLE AT THE SHOW? Yes! Our on-site "Coop Cafe" offers numerous breakfast, lunch, and snacking items. We have also have alcoholic beverages available for sale to enhance your shopping experience. The Bloody Marys tend to be our best sellers! Don't forget the mimosas, wine and a variety of other beverages that will be available to suit your liking. Additionally, we partner with several food and dessert trucks who often attend the show. And remember that if you prefer to eat off-site, you can re-enter the show at no charge.
5. CAN I BRING MY DOG TO THE SHOW? As much as we all love dogs, we adhere to the event center's policy of "no dogs allowed" during the show. Properly licensed Service Animals are allowed.
6. CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN TO THE SHOW? Yes! Children are welcome to attend the show and those under age 12 are free.
7. IS THE SHOW WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE? Yes! We are wheelchair accessible and also stroller-friendly.
General Terms All items are nonrefundable, all sales are final.
Refund Policy All items are nonrefundable under any circumstances.