Come for Dinner! Full Menu at slobg.org
FOOD AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE by PARADISE KITCHEN
BEER & WINE
Paradise Kitchen Menu
Cash, Venmo & cc accepted
• Smoked Tri-tip on roll, lean & flavorful……….……$17.50
• Slow-cooked BBQ Pulled Pork on Brioche Bun……..$16.50
• Vegetarian Marinated Portobello Mushroom on Brioche bun with sauteed red onions & bell peppers………..$16.50
The above entrees served with choice of potato salad, coleslaw or kettle chips
• Teriyaki Steak, Veggie & Rice Bowl……………..$17.50
• Garlic Shrimp & Veggie Bowl………..….………..$18.50
• Chicken Alfredo with fresh broccoli…..…….…$17.50
• Family Nachos topped with cheese and choice:
Tri-tip or bbq Pulled Pork…………………….$16.50 (jalapeños, salsa, sour cream available)
• Pretzel filled with mild jalapeño cheese ..…$6.50
Kids Menu (Aged 12 & under)
• Homemade macaroni & cheese…………$6.50
• (2) Cheeseburger Sliders w/carrots and & chips……$7.50
• Soft-baked pretzel (served with cheese or mustard)..$5.50
Hot: All hot drinks are $4.00 each (includes 1 refill)
• Coffee: regular or decaf
• Hot Chocolate (with whipped cream if desired)
• Vanilla Chai Tea Latte’
• Homemade Apple Cider, served with a cinnamon stick
Paradise Shaved Ice (homemade syrups)$5.50 & $6.50
Canned Soda or LaCroix…………...$3.00
Sugar-free & dye-free options available
Canned Natural Spring Water……………..$3.75 Ask for flavor list
• 16”Churro, warm & toasty, rolled in cinnamon sugar..…..$5.50
• Dutch Apple Pie…….$6.50 / Ala’ Mode (add vanilla ice cream)………..$8.00
• Pumpkin Pie……..$5.50 (whipped cream optional)
• Churro bites - churro in bite-sized pieces, served w/ Vanilla ice cream and chocolate drizzle…….$7.50
All items are non-refundable, all sales are final.
All items are non-refundable under any circumstances.
The World Health Organization has declared the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2 or “COVID-19”) a worldwide pandemic. Due to its capacity to transmit from person-to-person through respiratory droplets, the government has set recommendations, guidelines, and some prohibitions with which the San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden (the "Organization") adheres to comply in all operations.
In consideration of participation in Organization events, the undersigned acknowledge and agree to the following:
Following the pronouncements above I hereby declare the following:
By completing this order, I acknowledge that I have read the Release Waiver COVID-19 Addendum and understand its contents; that I am at least eighteen (18) years old or accompanied by a legal guardian and fully competent to give my consent; that I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give my voluntary consent in signing it as my own free act and deed; that I give my voluntary consent in signing this Liability Release Waiver as my own free act and deed with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation.
Media Release and Permission to Photograph – The San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden is a nonprofit organization. Occasionally, program activities may be photographed or videotaped for educational, publicity or fundraising purposes. Please indicate if you will allow your image to appear in videos or photos without compensation (e.g. as part of brochures, slide shows or program websites). Full names are never used.
Waiver and Hold Harmless – Every effort is made to provide participants with a safe, enjoyable, and memorable experience. I attest and verify that I am physically able to participate in all activities offered at the San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden. I understand, however, that there are inherent risks in outdoor and program-related activities and, knowing the risks, nevertheless, I agree to ASSUME ALL RISKS OF PERSONAL INJURY, OR DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, sustained while I participate in activities at the San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden. I agree if any claim for personal injury or wrongful death is commenced against the San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden (including its officers, directors, members and/or volunteers), I will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden from any and all claims or causes of action for personal injuries, property damage or wrongful death that hereafter accrue, arise out of, result from, or are caused directly or indirectly by my attendance and/or participation at the San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden educational activities.
COVID-19 Addendum – I acknowledge that I have received, reviewed, comprehend, and agree to the COVID-19 Addendum of this waiver, and that this addendum will remain effective until laws and mandates relevant to COVID-19 are lifted.