*** This class is designed for kids ages 5-9 years old + an adult
*** This class is able to accommodate Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free & Vegetarian Diets
Kids in the Kitchen FAQ'S:
Is there an age requirement for this class?
- This is a hands-on workshop that is designed for kids 5-9 years old who are excited to work alongside a parent. One ticket will cover you + your child.
What does "Hands On" mean?
- Hands-on changes from class to class, but it generally means getting your hands dirty. From rolling sushi to slicing and dicing, the class will be designed around the theme and age group of the class. We'll provide the tools, so don't fret! Most of the tools are what you'd have at home, as we try to encourage taking the lessons learned in the class and apply them at home.
Is there a Dress Code?
- We strongly recommend wearing clothes appropriate for the kitchen. Closed-toed shoes, sleeves above your elbows, and a way to tie up longer hair are all strongly recommended.
What if my child has a food sensitivity or restriction?
- We have substitutes prepared! Each time you purchase a ticket, it will ask you to list your dietary restrictions. Please be as explicit as possible. If there's a class with a major component, ie. flour in pasta making, that might conflict with your sensitivity, we ask that you please consider another class that removes possible cross-contamination. Although we usually can accommodate nearly every allergy/diet restriction, there may be a chance we will not be able to for a particular class. If there is a concern, we will be sure to reach out to you and refund the ticket before the day of the class.
Do I need to bring my ticket to class?
- Nope! We do check-ins by name so all you need to bring is your lovely self.
Is there a waiting list?
- Unfortunately, our classes are on a first-come, first serve basis. If you're interested in joining our classes, we encourage you to sign up early!
What's your refund policy?
- We're happy to refund your ticket up to 2 days before the event. This allows our chefs adequate time to prepare materials and accommodate the change.
**Please note- this style of class does not include seating. Just like your kitchen at home, it’s easier to prep, chop, and slice while standing! Please wear comfortable shoes. Also, our kitchen tends to fluctuate occasionally in temperature. Please bring a jacket in the event the room gets a bit chilly. This class is subject to cancellation, please note it may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the class. In the event of a cancellation, a full refund will be offered!