The Blimp Pilots, founded in the late 90’s by Craig Antista, features Craig’s driving rock guitar sound along with Greg Boswell’s jazz guitar style as well as Greg and Craig’s vocals on lead. Add in the harmonies the two frontmen have formed over the years and there is a distinct sound the Blimp Pilots have founded. Leon V. lays the drum rhythms along with Steve Denes on bass, and Bill Pope on keyboards fill out the band. From Acoustic ballads by America and CSN to driving rock songs like Neil Young, Tom Petty and Pink Floyd the Blimp Pilots have performed on stages throughout Central California.
- Doors Open at 3:00PM
- Located at the CASS Winery Barrel Room - not our Cafe & Tasting Room
- This event is both indoor AND outdoors
- Indoor Seating is Open-Air so dress according to the weather
- We will have ample tables & chairs, but seating is first-come, first-served
- Wine will be available for purchase by the Glass and by the Bottle, no wine Tastings available
- Food is available for-purchase ranging from small bites to full meals, and the menu changes each month!
- Beer, Soft Drinks & Gelato will also be available for purchase
- No outside food or beverages please (water okay)
- Please leave the fur babies at home for this one (humans babies are welcome, keep in mind music volumes are high)
- If you intend to Uber or LYFT to and from the concert, we recommend pre-scheduling your pick-up so you're not stranded!
- We encourage small groups to share tables so there's a seat for everyone