Cuesta Ridge is a band born in the sweet confines of the Santa Lucia Mountains, on California's central coast. This six-piece, bluegrass-injected, Americana-rock conglomerate has been together since 2004, and their experience in the local music scene is broad. With members also playing in variety of other local bands such as Resination, Hip Deep, Tripledub, Stank Finatra, Ouroboros, The Tipsy Gypsies and Goza, their SLO roots sustain consistent growth.
- Doors Open at 3:00PM
- Located at the CASS Winery Barrel Room - not our Cafe & Tasting Room
- This event is both indoor AND outdoors
- Indoor Seating is Open-Air so dress according to the weather
- We will have ample tables & chairs, but seating is first-come, first-served
- Wine will be available for purchase by the Glass and by the Bottle, no wine Tastings available
- Food is available for-purchase ranging from small bites to full meals, and the menu changes each month!
- No outside food or beverages please (water okay)
- Please leave the fur babies at home for this one (humans babies are welcome, keep in mind music volumes are high)
- If you intend to Uber or LYFT to and from the concert, we recommend pre-scheduling your pick-up so you're not stranded!
- We encourage small groups to share tables so there's a seat for everyone